The Valley Club Policies
We are pleased to welcome you to The Valley Club. We take pride in making our guests feel like a Member during your visit with us. In order to enhance your experience at our The Valley Club, please review the following Club polices.
- It is expected that Members and Guests will choose to dress in a fashion befitting the surroundings and atmosphere provided in the setting of the Club. From time to time, the Club may publish exceptions to the dress rules.
- Shirts and shoes are required on the Club premises except in locker rooms.
- Spiked shoes are not permitted at the Club at any time.
- Blue jeans are never permitted on the golf course or practice facilities. However, blue jeans, “in good repair”, are allowed in the Dining Room.
- Hats or caps may not be worn in the bar or dining room.
- Management and the Board of Directors have complete discretion in judging the appropriateness of any and all attire.
- Men: Shirts with collars and sleeves, slacks and golf shorts are acceptable.
- Ladies: Dresses, skirts, slacks, golf shorts (3 inch inseam or longer) and blouses are considered appropriate attire. Sleeveless shirts must have a collar
- Only spikeless golf shoes or other approved shoes shall be worn on the golf course and practice areas.
- Any shoes other than spikeless golf shoes must be approved by the Golf Shop.
- Unacceptable golf attire includes: Tee shirts, tank tops, jeans, cutoffs, sweat pants, tennis or other athletic shorts and bathing suits are not permitted.
- Proper tennis attire and regulation equipment are required at all times on the courts.
- Shirts must be worn at all times.
- Cover ups are required in the Clubhouse for tennis attire that does not meet the Clubhouse dress code.
- Unacceptable tennis attire includes: No cutoffs, jeans, bathing attire, sleeveless shirts for men, bare feet, or shoes other than smooth-sole, regulation tennis shoes will be allowed on the courts.
- All persons must wear suitable bathing attire while swimming
- Unacceptable Tennis attire includes: no cutoffs, jeans or bermuda shorts will be permitted.